What’s in The Evolution Mastermind:
- 12 meetings online / in person (in line with current CoVid Guidelines)
- Quarterly meetings online / in person (in line with current CoVid Guidelines)
- Guest Speakers throughout the year
- 30 minute 1-2-1 sessions with Marc every month
- Facebook Group
- Whats-App Group
- VIP status and access to LIVE events in 2021/ 2022
- Weekly Lives and Check-ins
- Access to new books / downloads / services before anyone else
Dates of The Evolution Mastermind Sessions (all Monday’s) –
December 13th 2021 – Session 930-1600
January 10th 2022 – Session 930-1600
February 14th 2022 – Session 930-1600
March 14th 2022 – Session 930-1600
April 11th 2022 – Session 930 – 1600
May 9th 2022 – Session 930 – 1600
June 13th 2022 – Session 930 – 1600
July 11th 2022 – Session 930 – 1600
August 8th 2021 – Session 930-1600
September 12th 2021 – Session 930-1600
October 10th 2021 – Session 930-1600
November 14th 2022 – Session 930-1600
Plus EXTRA Bonuses
- EXCLUSIVE access to my ONLINE platform with 100’s of hours of ideas, thoughts and strategies NOT available to anyone else.
- EXCLUSIVE FULL interviews with some of the worlds biggest experts in Business, Marketing and Growth.
- Loads of FREE support included – eg: Secret Facebook Group, online presentations, audio downloads, training information, video downloads, and e-books + loads more!
- Monthly 30 minute sessions with Marc Ford MBA worth £2000 a year
Dates of 30 minute, 1:1 Hot Seat Accountability Sessions with Marc:
Will be confirmed between Mastermind attendees and Marc himself, to be held 2 weeks before LIVE sessions.
Any ‘Live’ events will be in City Centre office, Leicester (Other events/dates/events may be added and communicated via email)
Online 1-2-1’s : Zoom via Secure Passcode and none are recorded for your security and safety.
What you and your business will get out of the event days:
Quite simply I put this Mastermind programme together for 6 businesses, to grow their business so that between them, at the end of the calendar year, they have had their best year ever and have the business that their hard work truly deserves. Game changing for some. Life changing for others.
At every meeting you will get your chance to explore issues, within the Your Best Kept Business framework with the chairperson and your peers on:
- Growing your business in terms of cash and size
- Professional & Personal Goals
- Sales, Marketing & Branding
- Products and services in competitive markets
- Stress Prevention / Control
- Emotional Intelligence, Attitude & Motivation
- Networking & Referral Generation
- Communications with yourself & others
- Pricing and getting profit for growth
- Coaching Skills
- Building a growing business
Is The Evolution Mastermind Group right for you?
- Want the business that your hard work truly deserves?
- More time, money and sales?
- Need a “kick in the pants”, or simply need holding to account?
- Do you want to learn how others would market and grow your business?
- Do you have goals but can’t seem to see where or how to begin?
- Want to be more effective, or simply more motivated?
- Want to speak/present in public with more impact?
- Do you ever get stressed to a point that it affects your work or your life?
- Relationship, rapport or communications challenges?
- Are you getting the results from networking that you deserve?
- Need more referrals, more customers or a bigger brand?
- Want to understand “emotional intelligence”?
- If yes to any of the above…… THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!
The benefit of 1:1 coaching with a good business coach is well documented. Results can be explosive and inspirational. But what if you’re not quite at the level of wanting a business coach or being able to afford a business coach for a period of time that suits your budget? But you still want to grow and benefit from years of experience, education, ideas and strategies that could take you to the ‘next level’? Then being part of the EXCLUSIVE Evolution Mastermind Group is the answer.
The power of Mastermind Groups for successful businesses has been well documented company success stories and key business books, such as ‘Think and Grow Rich’ by Napoleon Hill. Being able to benefit from the shared knowledge, skills and expertise of a small, exclusive group of people that all have the same vision can be inspirational as well as increase the likelihood of success within your business at a fraction of the price of a 1:1 coaching relationship.
And when we combine this with the power of the three ‘Foundational Intent Models’ of Sales and Marketing, Self Development along with Legacy and Impact, your business will not only grow but you will get the business your hard work deserves.
This 12 Month mastermind programme for busy business owners is based on 11 years of research into highly effective people and top achievers and will include expert guest speakers who will share their secrets of personal and business effectiveness.
Masterminding is a creative group process that asks you to commit to actions between sessions and hold each other and yourself accountable.
“The mastermind helped me to realise and apply my ability, knowledge and develop the business potential within me”. – MS
Past delegates all said that because they were “supported and held to account for their actions, (as they would be by a good coach), that they achieved far more than they expected to.By joining this Mastermind for one day per month, for the next 12 months, alone will drive you towards achieving your goals and visions of the business you’ve always wanted.
Included in the price:
All training materials provided.
Hots Seat Sessions.
(Should you not attend the event or cancel, within 14 days of the event, there is a No-Refund Policy in place)
“I have known Marc for a few years now and have been in a few of his courses. I decided to take the plunge and invest in his Mastermind group. We have so far only had 2 sessions and I am already seeing a huge benefit from it. Marc is very clear on his questioning to make us all think more clearly about what we are trying to achieve, and why you are you trying to achieve it. Bring in a group of like-minded individuals (none of us has big egos) we have been amazed at how similar our problems and goals are, and that it is our mindsets and accountability that are often causing us the most issues. I would massively recommend Marc and the Mastermind Groups.”
Matt Shurmer, Multi-Franchise Business Owner
“I recently joined a Mastermind of Marc’s, having known him for about 18 months. Marc id definitely not your typical coach, but make no mistake, he is one astute business person. He helps people see where their strengths are and how to play them. Picks the questions you weren’t expecting to get to the root of an issue.Challenges but knows how far to push and when to stop. Someone who remembers that it’s not just about the business – the personal life of the owner has to feel right too. The group format means that you learn as much – or more – from listening to other business owners’ challenges and doubts, and sharing your own suggestion or observations to help others, as you learn from talking about your own business issues. In one meeting I’d found a way forward on something I’d been stuck with for months. Joining a Mastermind is one of the best decisions I have made since starting my own business.”
Marion Parrish, Owner of The Accidental Manager HR Consultancy.
About Your Chairperson:
Marc Ford MBA – Your Best Kept Business Secret:
Marc’s background is setting him on the path to becoming one of the most valuable business coaches in the UK:
- Author of 6 Books and hundreds of small business blogs.
- 7 years of coaching businesses of many sizes from one-man bands to businesses with hundreds of employees.
- Creator of the ‘Customer Machine’, helping businesses attract their ideal customers and clients and keep them.
- Presenter and writer of ‘The Best Kept Business Secret’ Podcast on iTunes
- Contributor and ‘go-to expert’ on all things ‘SME’ with BBC TV, Radio, Local Radio, Channel 4 and various other news outlets.
- His 20-year involvement in retail, retail management to director level as well as starting, running and selling his own successful business over a 5 year period has resulted in:
- Increasing sales and profits for companies between 10-24% in less than a year.
- Presenting to and training businesses such as Hitachi Capital, Seimens, The Food Standards Agency and Mercedes Benz.
- Helping SME’s grow beyond their 3-year plans in 12 months and 5 years inside in 2 years.
- Helping grow business from ‘low 5 figure businesses’ to ‘high 6 figure businesses’ and now ‘mid 6 figure businesses’ to ‘seven figure businesses’.
He became a business coach after selling his own business, because he was passionate about helping all business owners become the best versions of themselves and helping their businesses become the very best that they could be and get the most profitable business their hard work deserves
He’s been hired by Hitachi Capital, Mercedes Benz, Seimens, The Food Standards Agency and NatWest and will be working with other major brands this year that he wants to work with, making him one of the UK’s ‘Best Kept Business Secret’s’ by design.