Tuesday 3 – 3 -20 930-1600
Be a Better Business Event
If you are a better business person, you’ll have a better business. If you have a better team, you’ll have a better business. Fact.
This piece of wisdom came from Larry Winget who is a professional motivational speaker, bestselling author, television personality and social commentator. Winget markets himself as “the trademarked ‘Pitbull of Personal Development’ and ‘World’s Only Irritational Speaker’
2020 is now 3 months in…Good, Better, Brilliant, Awful, compared to 2019?
So how can you be ‘better’? How can get you more customers and clients without paying for extortionate marketing campaigns that at best are a ‘wing and a prayer’?
What are the 10 things that businesses that grow organically and with ease use every day to become successful?
What You Will Get From This Workshop
Using real life examples, simple strategies, plans and case studies you will get:
- Your own strategy to be the best in your field
- Strategies for showing how good you really are versus your competition
- How to put things into place to be the better business you deserve to be
- How to action the key things you need to do to ‘be better’
Plus EXTRA Bonuses
EVERY Attendee will have access to Marc with his hints and tips for business via his private, Exclusive Facebook Group.
EVERY Attendee will have the opportunity to have a FREE 30 minute consultation with Marc about the focus on their business, a quick win plan and how to take action on it.
EVERY Attendee will have the opportunity to access future events at a discounted rate versus, early-bird and full price rates.
EVERY Attendee will be sent a FREE e-book containing hints, tips, ideas and strategies for your business after the event.
Only 15 Places available
About Your Trainer:
About Marc Ford, Your Best Kept Business Secret:
Marc’s background is setting him on the path to becoming one the UK’s ‘Best Kept Business Secret’s’:
- Author of 6 Books and hundreds of small business blogs.
- Creator of the ‘Customer Machine’, helping businesses attract their ideal customers and clients and keep them.
- Presenter and writer of ‘The Best Kept Business Secret’ Podcast on iTunes
- Contributor and ‘go-to expert’ on all things ‘SME’ with BBC TV, Radio, Local Radio, Channel 4 and various other news outlets.
- His 20-year involvement in retail, retail management to director level as well as starting, running and selling his own successful business over a 5 year period has resulted in:
- Increasing sales and profits for companies between 10-24% in less than a year.
- Presenting to and training businesses such as Hitachi Capital, Seimens, The Food Standards Agency and Mercedes Benz.
- Helping SME’s grow beyond their 3-year plans in 12 months and 5 years inside in 2 years.
- Helping grow business from ‘low 5 figure businesses’ to ‘high 6 figure businesses’ and now ‘mid 6 figure businesses’ to ‘seven figure businesses’.
He became a business coach because he was passionate about helping business owners become the best versions of themselves and helping their businesses become the very best that they could be.
His no-nonsense, straight-to-the-point style makes him very different to people who tell you what you want to hear. It’s as-it-is.
He’s been hired by Hitachi Capital, Mercedes Benz, Seimens and The Food Standards Agency and will be working with other major brands this year that he wants to work with, making him one of the UK’s ‘Best Kept Business Secret’s’ by design.
930am – 400pm
Tuesday March 3rd 2020
Training Room, Voluntary Action Leicestershire, 9 Newarke Street, Leicester, LE19SN
Newarke Street Car Park is opposite the building for parking convenience.
Included in the price:
Lunch, tea, coffee and refreshments.
All training materials provided.
(Should you not attend the event or cancel, within 14 days of the event, there is a No-Refund Policy in place)